CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sayonara^^



For every step I send you away my tears flow...

For every step that you go away my tears flow again..

You're going to a place where I can't reach,even I spread my hands..

But unable to stop you and I stand here crying..

What should I do??

You're going away..

You're leaving me here..

I love you..saranghae..wo aini..aishiteru..

even I call it out..

You can't hear it because I'm only yelling it inside my heart..

All day I try to erase you,but I still remember you..

All day I say goodbye,I only remember you..

You're the only one for me...


p/s: We may have someone in our mind, someone in our heart, someone in our dreams, someone in our life, but Allah is our someone when we have no one 
if you love s0mebody,let them free..if they come back to you...then you are destenied to be together... 



0 comments:

Post a Comment